The Weekly Payroll Summary Report allows users to analyze the number of hours for certain earning codes with the ability to filter by various options. The report displays the payroll summary as well as totals for any given pay period. The report also includes links to each employee's time card.
Important things to note:
This report calculates overtime based on a 40 hour work week and will not display payroll options or differential hours. If you have specific payroll report needs that aren't addressed with this report, please contact support for suggestions on reports that may help you accomplish your goals.
To begin you will navigate to ePro Scheduler > Payroll > Payroll Reports. This will bring you to the Payroll Reports menu where you will select 'Weekly Payroll Summary Report'.
From here you will have some options for pulling data based on Pay Period, Week, Cost Center or District.
- The 'Pay Period' dropdown defaults to the current Pay Period and allows you to select other pay periods from the drop-down.
- The 'Week' dropdown defaults to Week 1 and allows you to sort by week 1, week 2 or both.
- The 'Home Cost Center' dropdown defaults to 'All' and allows you to filter using the drop-down.
- The 'District' dropdown defaults to 'All' and allows you to filter using the drop-down.
- The 'Order By' dropdown defaults to last name but you can also select 'Home Cost Center'.
- The 'Output Format' radio buttons allow you to print the report to PDF or export to Excel.
- The 'Home CC' displays the assigned Home Cost Center.
- The 'Emp. ID' lists the employee's ID.
- The 'Name' shows the employee's name.
- The 'Timecard' provides a link to open time card.
- The 'Class' displays assigned Employee Class.
- The 'Regular' shows all hours designated as Regular.
- The 'Overtime' shows all Overtime hours.
- The 'PTO' shows all hours designated as PTO.
- The 'Timeoff (Other)' shows all hours designated as Timeoff (Other).
- The 'Holiday' shows any hours designated as Holidays hours.
- The 'Total' shows the total hours for an employee.
At the bottom of the report, you're able to see total hours for each earning code as well as the total for any Cost Center or District.
If you have specific payroll report needs that aren't addressed with this report, please contact support for suggestions on reports that may help you accomplish your goals.