The Weekly Payroll Summary Report allows users to analyze the number of hours for types of pay and to filter by various options. The report displays the payroll summary as well as totals for any given week or pay period. The report also includes links to each employee's time card.
Important things to note:
This report calculates overtime based on a 40 hour work week and will not display payroll options or differential hours. If you have specific payroll report needs that aren't addressed with this report, please contact support for suggestions on reports that may help you accomplish your goals.
To begin you will navigate to ePro Scheduler > Payroll > Payroll Reports. This will bring you to the Payroll Reports menu where you will select 'Weekly Payroll Summary Report'.
From here you will have some options for pulling data based on Pay Period, Week, Cost Center or District.
- The 'Pay Period' drop down defaults to the current Pay Period and allows you to select other pay periods from the drop-down.
- The 'Week' drop down defaults to Week 1 and allows you to sort by week 1, week 2 or both.
- The 'Home Cost Center' drop down defaults to 'All' and allows you to filter using the drop-down.
- The 'District' drop down defaults to 'All' and allows you to filter using the drop-down.
- The 'Order By' drop down defaults to last name but you can also select 'Home Cost Center'.
- The 'Output Format' radio buttons allow you to print the report to PDF or export to Excel.
When you finish selecting your filters and click the blue 'Query' button, the report with populate for employees that match your filter settings. You will then be able to see a sum total of each type of hours they have accumulated for that specific week or pay period.
- The 'Home CC' displays the assigned Home Cost Center.
- The 'Emp. ID' lists the employee's ID.
- The 'Name' shows the employee's name.
- The 'Timecard' provides a link to open time card.
- The 'Class' displays assigned Employee Class.
- The 'Regular' shows all hours designated as Regular.
- The 'Overtime' shows all Overtime hours.
- The 'PTO' shows all hours designated as PTO.
- The 'Timeoff (Other)' shows all hours designated as Timeoff (Other).
- The 'Holiday' shows any hours designated as Holidays hours.
- The 'Total' shows the total hours for an employee.
At the bottom of the report, you're able to see the overall total hours for each type of pay as well as a total for all hours generated for the week or pay period.
If you have specific payroll report needs that aren't addressed with this report, please contact support for suggestions on reports that may help you accomplish your goals.
Article is closed for comments.