Manage Time off provides tools for viewing and managing time off requests. Schedulers can view time off requests by pay period, day, month, and calendar year. This view provides options for displaying pending, approved, denied, or all time off requests.
Important things to note:
Employee class assignments, payroll earning code properties, and various background settings govern the types of time off requests enabled for employee submission. Also, PTO/Vacation and Sick approvals may be restricted by insufficient bank balances. For more information about these options, please contact support.
To begin you will navigate to ePro Scheduler > Scheduling > Manage Timeoff.
This will bring you to the time off manager where supervisors may manage an employee's time off request by Pay Period, Month, or Year.
- The 'Day(s) Requested' column displays the requested time off date(s).
- The 'Days Absent' column displays the number of days requested off.
- The 'Date Submitted' column displays the timestamp of the submitted request.
- The 'Days Elapsed' column displays the number of days that have elapsed since the request was submitted.
- The 'Prior Approval' column displays a red 'No' by default and a blue 'Yes' to indicate the 'Prior Approval' check box has been checked in the status window. Prior approval is an optional tool for operations that require a two-step management approval process for time off requests.
- The 'Assigned To' column displays the employee's shift profile assignment for the date or time requested.
- The 'Approval Time' column displays the timestamp for when the request was approved.
- The 'Approved By' column displays the name of the manager that took action on the request.
- The 'Balance' column displays the employee's current time off bank balance for PTO, Vacation, or Sick requests and N/A for all other request types.
- The 'Status' column indicates the current status of the request.
To approve or deny the time off request, click the calendar icon in the 'Status' column.
Once you have made any changes or added notes to the request you can then approve or deny the request.
To approve the time off request, select the green 'Approve' button. Once confirmed and approved, the status will changed to approved with a blue check mark, .
To deny the time off request, select the red 'Deny' button. Once confirmed and denied, the status will changed to denied with a red X, .
Article is closed for comments.