Adding a banner is a quick way to get an important message to all your employees when they log into the system.
Important things to note:
If your start date and end date are on the same day your message will not show. Your start date needs to be the day you want the message to start showing and your end date is the day you want your message to no longer be visible.
Banners can be created and edited in the Message Center. To begin you will first navigate to ePro Scheduler > Message Center > Configure Msg Center > Configure Banner Messages. This will bring up the Login Banner Messages page.
- The 'Start Date' drop down is the date you want the banner to start showing up for employees.
- The 'End Date' is the day you want the banner to no longer be visible.
- The 'Popup On Login' Option allows you to decide if you want the banner to show when employees log into the system.
- The 'Message' box is where you will enter the message as you want to show in the banner.
- The 'Year' drop down allows to select which year you want the message to show.
If you select 'Yes' for the Popup On Login, your banner will look similar to this upon login.
If you select 'No' for the Popup On Login, your message will show up in the 'Notifications' widget on the Self Service dashboard.
Once you have finished adding and configuring your banner message, you will click the green 'Save' button to publish your message.
Lunch & Learn:
To download the Lunch & Learn Webinar recorded on 02/13/2019 going over adding and using Banner Messages, use the link below.