Making changes to an existing schedule item may be necessary from time to time. ePro Scheduler makes this easy by providing the ability to update any field for the shift instantly.
Important things to note:
At this time there is no option to un-do changes or revert to a previous snapshot of the schedule without support intervention. If you find that changes must be reverted, please contact support for assistance.
Editing a shift can be done from any page where you have access to the schedule item but for our walk through, we'll be looking at it from the Schedule Worksheet. To begin you will first navigate to ePro Scheduler > Scheduling > Schedule Worksheet.
From this page you have access to the 'Edit' column where you can select the 'Pencil and Paper' icon for the schedule item you would like to edit.
Once you have opened the schedule item that needs to be updated you have access to all fields except the employee drop down.
- The 'Item Type' drop down allows you to change the hours type.
- The 'Shift' drop down allows you select the shift name for the schedule item.
- The 'Cost Center'' drop down allows you to change the cost center applied to this shift.<
- The 'Earning Code' drop down allows you to change the type or earning code applied.
- The 'Schedule Day' drop down allows you to adjust which day on the schedule you are editing.
- The 'Start Time' field allows you to adjust the time you want the shift to start.
- The 'Duration' field allows you to adjust the length of time you want the shift to last.
- The 'End Time' will auto populate depending on the duration you have set.
- The 'Shift Break' field allows you to enter the allowed number of minutes for break on this shift.
- The 'Special Rate' field allows to manual add a special pay rate for this particular shift.
- The 'Comment' field is an expandable field that allows you to add notes or comments to a schedule item.
- The 'Split' button allows you to split the shift.
- The 'Clear' button allows you to clear the employee currently assigned to that shift.
- The 'Delete' button allows you to delete this specific shift from your schedule.
Once you have finished making changes, you will click the green 'Save' button. This will automatically refresh the page and bring you to the most up to date version of the Schedule Worksheet.
Article is closed for comments.