The Manage User tool allows you to reset an employee's password, update their username, verify / edit employee permissions through User Groups, and update their assigned Work Groups.
Important things to note:
If you make an update or change to the Work Group assignments it will also update the changes within the Work Group itself without having to go to Administrator > Work Groups and update manually.
To begin editing the Manage User Settings in your system, you will navigate to Administrator > Manage Users.
This will take you to a page where you will choose the Employee whom you are wanting to update from the 'Employee List' drop down field shown below.
Once you have selected the appropriate employee in the drop down their Manage User settings will open.
- The 'User Name' field allows you to edit or change the username connected to the employee profile.
- The 'Password' field allows you to add a temporary password. Once the employee logs in for the first time with this updated password, they will be automatically prompted to reset to a new personal / private password.
- The 'Accept' button is for saving the updates to the 'User Name' and 'Password' fields.
- 'User Groups' drop down is where you would select the User Group you want to assign to the employee. To add the group to the employee you will select the grey add button. To remove a already assigned User Group click on the red 'X' to remove it.
- 'Work Groups' drop down is where you would select the Work Groups you want to assign the employee a membership to. To add the membership to the employee you will select the grey add button. To remove a Work Group membership simply click on the red 'X' to remove it.