Our Text Pager feature gives your employees the ability to receive certain notifications directly to their phones. There's just a little configuration that needs to take place before they're able to get these texts/pages.
Important things to note:
In order for the texts/pages to be received, the 'Pager Service' field in all employee profiles must be entered. The 'Pager' number must also be entered as well. If a provider you're trying to add is not listed, please contact the Support Team for assistance.
First Navigate to Message Center > Configure Msg Center > Configure Text Pagers. Next, select the 'All' option on the right side of you screen
- The 'Default Provider' drop down allows you to change the pager provider for all of your employees at the same time. Once a Default Provider is selected, the 'Pager Service' field in all of your employee's profiles will state 'Default Provider'
- The 'Save All' button will commit any changes made to the visibility of a provider
- The 'All' link will open the list of all the available providers
- The 'Provider' column contains the name of the phone company being used
- The 'Domain' column contains the SMS Gateway that turns the phone number into an email address which allows ePro Scheduler to send messages to it online
- The 'Visibility' checkbox will denote which providers are 'Visible' and 'Hidden' within the 'Pager Service' drop-down in the employee profiles
From here, locate the providers you'd like to add and select the check box next to the red 'Hidden' to make the provider visible
Then hit the green 'Save All' button towards the top of your page. Then select 'Confirm' on the pop-up window
Once the provider is set to 'Visible,' it'll be added to the 'Pager Service' drop-down in the employee profiles
Please sign in to leave a comment.